Selected HP Designjet printers are part of the HP Trade in programme. When purchasing a new HP large format printer you can trade in your old printer regardless of the manufacturer with cash back values of up to £4,000.
What is it
It is the programme to enable you to replace your old HP Designjet or other large format printer and get a generous cash back value in the process!
How does it work?
HP will directly pay you for your old large format printer.
- You can get the trade in value from the website based on what type of printer you are trading in and the new HP Designjet you are purchasing
- Every major competitor printer manufacturer is listed
- Your old printer must work (i.e the printer must be able to print a test page)
- HP collects the old large format printer
- HP pays you direct
You will need the following information to complete the process
- New product details
- Invoice from 1st Call 4 Service and the contact name of who sold the new HP Designjet printer to you
- Serial number
- Equipment to be returned
- Weight (if over 70kg it must be on a pallet, the returns number also needs to be clearly visible)
- Bank details
- Email address
The old printer will be collected by HP on the date shown on the confirming email when the trade in quote is accepted. Payment into the bank account given is within 45 days of the collection of the old large format printer.
For the very latest trade in values please click on the button below