Dual Roll, 6 ink professional CAD / GIS printer with secure hard drive and large inks
HP DesignJet T1700dr ePrinter
- The new HP DesignJet T1700 printer offers a new, powerful processing architecture using a 500 GB hard disk.
- Get bright colour and bold image quality – even on plain papers – with HP Bright Office Inks.
- Tuned profiles reproduce distinct shades of colour; colour/grey/photo black inks make soft colours, dark tones.
- As the first workgroup, large-format printer to embed the Adobe PDF Print Engine, it can efficiently handle very heavy files.
- Designed to help enterprises print CAD and GIS applications while protecting printers and data from unauthorized or malicious access in infrastructure construction, urban planning, as well as utilities industries such as oil, water, gas, and electricity.
Finished output handling:
- Sheet feed
- Two automatic roll feeds
- Automatic roll-switching
- Media bin
- Automatic cutter
Media types: Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (polypropylene, vinyl)
Media weights, recommended: 60 to 328 g/m²