Unleash creativity with an educational, entertaining and useful 3D printer.
EASY & AFFORDABLE 3D PRINTING
Transform a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting creativity center.
Print, manage, and share your 3D creations simply and seamlessly, with free MakerBot software for your PC or Mac. Experiment with a wide range of forms, colours and textures.
ENTERTAINING, EDUCATIONAL & USEFUL
Reconnect with your imagination and creative power. Teach children how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
Choose from hundreds of thousands of free, ready-to-print educational, entertaining and useful 3D models on Thingiverse.
MAKERBOT REPLICATOR SMART EXTRUDER
Easy to swap or replace.
Detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print.
Sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps.
For print monitoring and easy sharing.
Automatically takes reference pictures of final print and saves them to your cloud storage library.
Free to download. Store, organise and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library. Find, buy and prepare your 3D files from one central location. Control your MakerBot Replicator Mini from anywhere with the MakerBot Mobile app.
Using ABS in a PLA only printer (which is what all MakerBot 3D Printers are, except the MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental Desktop 3D Printer) will damage the printer and invalidate your printer warranty.
Build Volume of 10.0 L x 10.0 W x 12.5 H cm [3.9 L x 3.9 W x 4.9 H in] at 200-micron layer resolution
Filament Compatibility: MakerBot PLA Filament, Small Spool
Connectivity: USB & Wi-Fi
- The MakerBot Replicator Mini is the easy-to-use, no-compromise compact 3D printer for everyone, from beginners to professionals.
- Unleash creativity with an educational, entertaining and useful 3D printer. If You Can Imagine It, You Can Make It. Compatible with MakerBot PLA Filament (Small Spools).
- Experience the best way to get started in 3D printing. Accept no compromises. Get all the features of a professional 3D printer in an affordable, consumer-friendly package.
- The MakerBot Replicator Mini has Plug & Play functionality, optimised for fast printing & does not require levelling.
- The MakerBot Replicator Mini is app & cloud enabled for seamless workflow. With Wi-Fi connectivity it is powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform. On-board camera allows for remote viewing and for snapshots to be taken.
- Print Technology
- Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume
- 10cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 12.5cm (H) / 3.9" (L) x 3.9" (W) x 4.9" (H) - 1,250 Cubic Centimeters / 76 Cubic Inches
- Layer Resolution
- 200 Microns
- Filament Diameter
- 1.75mm / 0.069"
- Filament Compatibility
- Makerbot PLA Filament Small Spool 0.2kg / 0.5lb
- Nozzle Diameter
- 0.4mm / 0.015"
- Print File Type
- Ambient Operating Temperature
- 15-26°C / 60-78°F
- Storage Temperature
- 0-38°C / 32-100°F
- Product Dimensions
- 29.5cm (L) x 31cm (W) x 38.1cm (H) / 11.6" (L) x 12.2" (W) x 15" (H)
- Shipping Box
- 38.7cm (L) x 39.7cm (W) x 52.7cm (H) / 15.3" (L) x 15.6" (W) x 20.8" (H)
- Product Weight
- 8kg / 18lbs
- Shipping Weight
- (Incl Accessory Kit) 10kg / 22lbs
- Polycarbonate ABS with powder-coated steel reinforcement
- Build Surface
- Injection Molded Acrylic
- Stepper Motors
- 1.8° Step Angle With 1/16 Micro-Stepping
- XY Positioning Precision
- 11 Microns / 0.0004"
- Z Positioning Precision
- 2.5 Microns / 0.0001"
- Software Bundle
- Makerbot Desktop
- Supported File Types
- STL, OBJ, THING, MAKERBOT
- Operating Systems
- Windows (7+) / MAC OS X (10.7+) / LINUX (UBUNTU, FEDORA)
- Power Requirements
- 100–240VAC; 0.75-0.41A; 50–60 HZ; 100W
- WI-FI, USB
- Camera Resolution
- 320 X 240
PDF Spec Sheets